Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

its new year babyyyy :) yeah wlcme 2012 & byebye 2011. i really hope that this year is wayy better than last year, AMIN. just nw i received a text frm my junior, saying that he need to go back to TGB by this monday. awwww i miss to go back there, to meet all my friends and to undergo those boring daily routine with them <3 how i wish i could have DORAEMON'S POCKET to go back to pastime. okay but life must go on. eventhough it might be tough year fr me as i will be going to be the freshie again this year, i will try my best so that i wont repeat my mistakes, silly mistakes AGAIN N AGAIN. so thats all i think fr new year. wait fr more post :)


☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆
☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆

thanks halimi fr this wish :)


<3 naniesuffianlim