Saturday, July 28, 2012

i hoped that was true

you're the first boy i've ever fall in love with but i just have this instinct that our love wont last long. i figured that you might have been noticed it by the way i treated you recently. sorry i cant help myself from treating you this way because im too afraid to lose you. i want to be with you forever but Allah know better, He is the most Knowing. dont worry love, im pretty sure that if we are meant to be together, we will be all right during this so called interval. people keep on blaming me for what i have done to you but i dont have the right to keep their mouth shut, it is their's. we both want the best for our relationship right but i know it is me whose always keep causing you trouble. i know im such a bad girlfriend for you as i never show that i appreciate you but deep in my heart, i am being much grateful and thankful to Allah as He has given me the opportunity to know a kind-hearted boy like you. eventhough there are many boy had came into my life but so far you are the only one who can make me happy all the time, cheer me up whenever i got problem and be there to listen to all my crap. i am not that good in expressing my feelings toward people but i want you to know that i love you with all my heart. but im so sorry that we have to end our relationship this soon. we can be friend like we used to be right? it is better to be friend than to be in relationship i think. till then, xx