Friday, August 31, 2012

Remember, God already plans what's the best for you!




salam and hi people! Happy Independant Day Malaysia hehe :D i already got the result fr my midterm test. so far alhamdulillah it was okay. thank to Allah s.w.t fr giving me this good result eventhough i aint study much. no such word can express my feelings at this moment except
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah & Alhamdulilah. i hope that this result could motivated me to study hard in the future. im hoping fr the best in this CAT-ACCA programme, insyaAllah. eventhough this is not the course that i've planned all this while, but i know Allah has a better plan fr me :) Being in a family with moderate income, I may be too comfortable with my life. i want to repay back what my family have spent fr me with the success and a roll of certificate, insyaAllah. fr those who has helped me before this, May Allah repay your good deed that you've done to me and my family :)