Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hardest Goodbye

And i'm sorry if sometimes it seems like i don't care because i don't know how to or how to show that i do because i just, sometimes, have moments where i don't care about anything and anyone especially myself. I'm sorry sometimes i get so cold and i just want to get away from everyone. I'm sorry sometimes I'm unsure of how i feel. I'm sorry sometimes the feeling suddenly disappear and i get sick of myself and i'm sorry how sometimes i forget how i feel about you, that i don't even know what i feel because, i just don't feel. I'm sorry i have my moments where i ignore you or everyone around. I'm sorry you might just love me more than i could love you or even myself. I'm sorry that i wish you would leave because you deserve so much better and all that i'm gonna bring is heartache and that i might never feel content because i've gotten to that point where nothing could help me because i'm just too depress. For the sake of us, this is my last goodbye.


Posted via Blogaway